Ferrari Classiche was established specifically to provide restoration and maintenance services, technical assistance and Certificates of Authenticity to owners of classic Ferraris. Housed in the former Ferrari foundry, the Classiche offices and workshop, which cover 950 square metres within the Maranello factory, were officially opened by Ferrari President, Luca di Montezemolo, in July 2006.
The first GTs left the Works in Maranello in the year 1948. Those cars are still in perfect conditions.Go to the section
Ferrari Classiche is issuing certificates of authenticity for vehicles of historical interest.Go to the section
Munsterhuis Sportscars - Goudstraat 31-49, Hengelo (OV), Hengelo, 7554 NG - Telefoon: +31 74 255 53 70 - Fax: +31 742 555 379
Copyright of rechten 2017 - Alle rechten voorbehouden